Guidelines for golf during COVID-19
YOU should ...
- Return home if you feel unwell.
- Wash your hands before and after your round.
- Play on your own or with up to 3 others, maintaining Social Distancing of 2 metres.
- Refrain from shaking hands after your round. Touching putters seems a good option here.
- Keep the flag in, donít touch it, touch only your own ball (even in forsome matches)
- If you cough or sneeze do so into tissue or sleeve. Catch it, Bin it, Kill it.
- Disinfect your golf glove and wipe down your clubs after use.
WE have ...
- Provided soap, water and paper towels in toilets and changing room.
- Arranged to disinfect handles and surfaces regularly.
- Removed the flags from our practice putting green and all benches
- Removed rakes from all bunkers. Do the best you can to cover footprints.
- Tied back the entrance gate to course.
- Locked off both the water fountains.
Check out the temporary rules update for supplementary scores and competition play, enjoy your golf, and keep safe.